Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloweeeeeeen!

On our way to Seattle. Driving through Idaho right now. BEAUTIFUL countryside. We're so ready to play a show!!! It's been fun finding ways to pass the time, but that's not what we're here for.

This bus smells like b.o. and piss. We fabreezed EVERYTHING this morning, including ourselves, and now my coffee tastes funny. hahaha. If I start trippin' later, we'll know why. I feel bad for anyone who ends up on this bus and doesn't know what they're in for. Whew.

It's Halloween... I wanted to be an owl this year. I miss LA today. I'm gonna put all my homesick energy towards this show tonight and give the folks in Seattle their money's worth. Hopefully they won't be able to smell me from the audience.

Seattle here we come! Happy Halloweeeeeeen! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment